Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Waz and Lenny

Oh my goodness...you are all TOTALLY going to thank me for this. So, those of you who were in Maine may remember my interest in the Time Person of the Year article. Well, I tracked down a few of the websites that they talked about, with mixed results. One of them was in Chinese so...no luck there. One of them was that girl on MySpace who has made a living out of having the most MySpace friends and being super, super trashy. I didn't find that one so interesting either. What I DID love was Crashtestkitchen.com.



Meet Waz and Lenny, an Australian couple living in Britain who film their attempts at cooking various recipes...sometimes with success...other times not so much. Their bickering is really cute, and it is SO COMFORTING to watch people follow recipes more improvisationally, the way we all do, than normal cooking shows. This website is a treat.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Didn't get the link from your posting... I'm I missing it (I'm not very clever with computers)?

Anne Marie said...

No, I didn't put a link because, I, too, am not very clever with computers. Just type in crashtestkitchen.com...lazy bum.

Sam said...

Thanks