Monday, November 19, 2007

AWOL

I left many messages on Dad's phone this weekend and then called Mandy to see what's up. Mandy spied on his Expedia account(to be fair, it's our Expedia account too) and found an itinerary. Dad is in Paris. He's going to be gone for ten days. I think this makes him ineligible for emergency-contact status.

Last weekend was great! Ben's mom made an appointment for me to have a facial and got me this amazing cleanser and lotion. This may sound like no big deal, but I have really really really not been taking care of myself lately, so it feels great to have something nice to motivate me to do so. I also worked on my applications for post-bac programs, watched OSU beat Michigan (thank God!) and took Grushka on a looooong walk.


She's been sleeping for the last 24 hours.
I'm working really hard on a good Christmas list.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is....such a beautiful photo.

Tisher said...

You're a posting fiend now! Happy Thanksgiving!