Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Kind of like a big Thank You note

THANKS EVERYBODY!



The photo of Moira hasn't been framed yet, but it's so nice to have it! Also, notice the cute magnets Hannah and Emma made and the new knives and knife sharpener.



Thanks for the lovely photo, Ben K! Also, Ben H made me a beautiful bird house which I have yet to mount outside, AND he gave those flowers to me. Brad, notice that the Wait Wait mug you gave me is still very much in use.



Ben H: Thank you for the print. Ben K and Julie: Thanks so much for this photo-it's beautiful.



And the map, which upon closer inspection is a really really good map. Thanks, Dad. Isn't the pup cute?

Finally, thanks to everybody who contributed to the ever-expanding library. I already finished Love is a Mix Tape (I recommend it- especially to anyone who loves the 90s or music or love or good writing) and the Kite Runner and Musicophilia. Sam, thanks so much for the absolutely gorgeous Stephen Jay Gould collection-it's so beautiful! Also, I've rediscovered the Jo Malone cologne you got for me a couple of Christmases ago and I love it! I think I needed to grow into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.