Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday(s)!!!

Happy happy birthday to Sam. Today I had such a bad day at work that I thought maybe a little Samness had rubbed off. For your birthday present, I will loan you a brother and sister-in-law and two awesome nieces...they're all yours for one year, after which I expect them to come back to the United States. Happy Birthday!:


I also wish you all sorts of good health and happiness and send you all my love. This is a day of intangibles.

Happy birthday Sophia, as well. You are zero today! Congratulations Ben and Julie and Ella. This is me trying to make a funny face for Sophia for the first time: (with more performed live, I promise)

3 comments:

bkessler said...

I thought for a second you had bought an imac, and that those photos were taken on it! And so of course I downloaded the photo and looked at the metadata, and saw it was made on Ben's Powerbook. I'm such a nerd.

Anne Marie said...

No...you were right to begin with...I have bought a MacBook...yay!

Sam said...

What a wonderful birthday present! Intangibles indeed. I've always wanted a Macbook for my birthday.

Thanks for the birthday post!!!

You can imagine that being given a little Sophia to share my birthday with is about the coolest possible birthday present.