Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I feel like I'm on a roll. Procrastination is the best motivation for blogging.

So...I'm writing a lab report and having a really absurdly difficult time doing it because of my teacher. She keeps taking off points for really teeny tiny things that no one in her right mind would penalize. Like the time when I lost half a point for forgetting to put the possessive plural ' on in a homework assignment. For real. So now I'm afraid of her and I don't want to turn anything in because I hate losing points and, honestly, can't afford to.

Meanwhile, one of our merry bunch was sent packing this week. The only boy.
I keep getting lots of group emails from the girls (there are six of us now-all girls) about nothing-all a pathetic excuse to procrastinate.

The saddest thing of all is that even if I did successfully finish this lab report by a reasonable hour, I wouldn't have anything really fun to do. Ideally, I would like to spend time with my friends, but they are all working as well.

Finally, and I'm ashamed to say it but I'm sure it's become obvious from previous posts:I do spend an awful lot of time on my computer's photobooth. Here's one from a few days ago:

4 comments:

Michael said...

i'm posting this comment cuz there isn't a comment yet and it looks awful lonely on this blogpart.
i can identify with the studying tediosity. more fun word than tedium.

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne Marie said...

Woah- it says I deleted a comment but I didn't. What does it MEAN?

Me said...

It means your dad loves you and computers are weird. That's all.

And it's like 2 in the morning and Ben's asleep and I have nothing better to do than read people's blogs and watch old episodes of Weeds.