Monday, July 21, 2008

Today...

I broke into tears over a B- on a lab report. Wow. During a break from lecture. And then I had to choke back tears the rest of the morning through lecture. Needless to say, this has NEVER happened to me before. Maybe once in third grade when I got caught because Katie Y. copied my spelling test. But then Mrs. Williams named her daughter Anne Marie so I was pretty sure she didn't hate me or anything. I am seriously stressed out.

This did cheer me up a little:



It's so Dharma Initiative-y.

7 comments:

Me said...

I can't think of anything non-cheesy to say that would cheer you up. If only I was in Vermont, then I would hug you and make you tea and watch crap television with you. Then I would nag you to study and tell you to quit wasting so much time. This is what I do with Ben.

Sam said...

Sorry about your B. Sorry I missed you the other day, too. Susie misses you, too.

Sam said...

And yes, I know that that is a very Dad-like comment, but it's still true.

Anne Marie said...

Wow-that is a really dad like comment. Give my love to Susie! Am currently wishing that it were in my power to jump ship and move to London.

Michael said...

i don't get it... what's so bad about dadlike comments?

Michael said...

ps i wouldn't just say sorry... i'd use some supplementary adverbs
pps i'm very sorry about your b, cutie.

Sam said...

Dad: the Dad-like quality of my comment was bringing Susie into my remark.

Anne: we had been talking about family the other day, because I met Susie's aunt and uncle (who has a cousin in and has visited Bexley!) and she was talking about how much she enjoyed talking to you and how she wondered if all of my siblings were that cool. She said she was sorry you weren't around more. And then I mentioned how she'd probably adore Jaime, too. Hence the comment about Susie missing you.