Monday, December 08, 2008

Alright, already!

I don't like doing wish lists because it seems to make everyone really uncreative. I considered making this an all-book Christmas, but I thought you might not appreciate that, either. I don't like getting exactly what I ask for, because then there's no surprise to this. So, here are a few specific things as well as some options that are jumping-off-points to get creative.

That said, I have been sent three messages from Mandy in as many days demanding a list. So here it is. As you can see, music is much on my mind. As is warm clothing.


If you wish price were no object...

Photos of you and your offspring

Clock radio

EZ-pass transponder

A manicure

Tristan und Isolde recording (copied is FINE - best if it has the tracks listed, though- Birgit or Kirsten preferred but not absolutely necessary...please no American Isolde, though)

Sound system components (used is FINE) I need something better than my computer's speakers.

Tristan und Isolde score

Any amazing music you would like to share with me in audible or printed forms.

Tea

Socks

Earrings

An original haiku

An opportunity to dance


Slightly pricier:

Opera tickets (x2 to share with Brock - anything but obstructed view)
Things at the Met that I would love to see before Feb 23rd:
Eugene Onegin
Orfeo ed Euridice
Lucia di Lammermoor
Rigoletto
Il Trovatore

Any lovely clothes or especially warm clothes (even hand-me-downs)
(size 4 pants and tops or small tops, please take into account that I have a slightly long torso and slightly long legs)

Waterproof boots

Awesome heels
(size 9.5 or 10)

A massage

Blender (used is FINE)

If money is no object...

Camera

Leather boots

Kaplan MCAT prep course (Not a joke)

A hefty bribe to OSU med school admissions officers.

AND AS ALWAYS...

Books!

Second-hand stuff will be totally, completely acceptable and appreciated.

1 comment:

maherleathers said...


Thanks for sharing The Awesome content. I will also share with my friends. Great Content thanks a lot b3 bomber jacket