Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Regarding family members disappearing

So...I don't like to think of myself as CONTROLLING or anything...but when Dad up and goes to Paris without letting anyone know, and then Mandy doesn't really tell anyone when she's going somewhere in Canada for several days, I get a little anxious. But, then I thought about it some more, and I think that, although Dad as a parent has an obligation to inform me when he's leaving the country for ten days, Mandy really should be commended for going off on her own adventure. So, Mandy, as long as you don't come back married, I think it's GREAT that you go off on adventures visiting random boyfriends in Canada in the dead of winter. That said, I think you should have a cell phone just in case something terrible happens. After all, I have just seen No Country for Old Men, and the only thing that could have made that movie more terrifying would have been if it were really, really cold outside.



No comments: