Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Senior Essay Crisis Resolved!

I finally popped the question to Ms. Arsenault last night after preceptorial. She is now officially my advisor, and I am going to write my senior essay about the writings of Jung. Whew...I can't explain what a relief it is to have made this decision and for her to agree to advise me! The only problem is...since Jaime pointed out that Jung looks like Richard Dreyfuss, I hesitate to put my usual charming picture of the author up. Here's to JUNG! Anecdote: When I told Dad that I would be in the Jung preceptorial, his response was, "But he was wrong. Haven't they disproved all that Freud and Jung stuff?" Get with the Great Books, Dad...they're all mostly wrong! Except Jung. Who is deep and insightful and truly understands human nature. He's right. At least I hope he's a little right so I'll have something nice to say about him in my essay.

No comments: