Sunday, October 29, 2006

What Might Have Been

Ben was up last night looking at trivia on IMDB, and he came across this under "more info" for Michael Richards:
"His character in "Seinfeld" (1990) was named Kessler in the original pilot."
Kramer could have been "Kessler"! AAAH!
How different would our lives have been, Kesslers?
Also, updates:
-After waiting on hold once for 45 minutes (after which I hung up) and once for ten, I ended up talking to the nicest guy, who immediately ordered a card to be sent to me. Although, still have not received it, actually.
-I'm making Buckeyes this afternoon!
-I'm very close to deciding whether I want to write my senior essay about Jung or Kierkegaard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I *also* read that same trivia on IMDB. Basically, almost every time I watch something, I end up reading everything about it on IMDB. Call me sometime!! Or give me the calling card number, 'cause I can't find it. We can discuss what we're getting people for Christmas. :)